For the latest information on our Fall Semester please visit -
Mother and son at table working

Undergraduate and Transfer Admission

You have many choices in achieving your educational goals, and we're excited you're considering Trine University to complete your online degree. TrineOnline is committed to providing you with the advantage you need to succeed both personally and professionally.

If you have completed work at another college or university, we makes it easy to transfer your credits from other institutions. You may be eligible to transfer a maximum of 45 credits toward a 60 credit hour associate degree and 90 credits towards a 120 credit hour bachelor degree based on:

  • Previous academic study through transfer credit from other regionally accredited college(s) or university(s)
  • Standardized examination programs such as the College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
  • The Defense Activity of Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES) using the credit recommendations of the American Council of Education or examination by an academic department of Trine University
  • Alternative learning sources such as of employment, military, and evaluation of a Prior Learning Portfolio to determine life experience credits. For additional information about transfer credits and transfer relationships, please review the Prior Learning Policy and Transfer Student Admission in the Course Catalog (opens in new window and is located on the main University website).

Admission Requirements

To be admitted to Trine University's TrineOnline, please submit the following:

  • Completed application
  • Official transcripts showing evidence of graduation from an accredited high school or
    acceptable score on the General Education Development (GED) exam.
  • Official transcripts from ALL post–secondary schools attended.

You will be contacted by a director of admission to help guide you through the process and help you secure your transcripts. 

Get started with your associate or bachelor's degree. Apply today!

apply button
Note - To apply to a graduate program, please go to the Graduate Admission page.


Additional information for veterans and military personnel.

Contact TrineOnline: