Pay a Bill
We want to make it as easy and smooth as possible for you when it comes to paying your bill. Below are payment options, information about our payment plan, and payment due dates. Please contact the Business Office at email@example.com with any questions.
Bill Payment Due Dates
Payment is due by the start of the semester (whether you are taking term 1, term 2, or both term 1 and 2). If a student registers for classes after the due date, payment is due upon registration.
If your bill is not paid by the due date, your classes may be dropped and may result in a $25 late fee per month.
Bill Payment information
You may pay your bill in the business office, by mail, or online.
- Credit/debit card or ACH payment online only
- American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa are accepted online with a 2.99% transaction fee
- eCheck (no additional fee) - funds will be taken from the bank account you designate
- Checks can be mailed to Trine University, Business Office, One University Ave., Angola IN, 46703
- Returned checks will be subject to a $25 fee. We reserve the right to recover funds by ACH for any returned checks.
- Monthly payment plan offered through TMS (see Payment Plan section for additional information)
Monthly payment plans are available through Tuition Management Systems (TMS) for students who wish to pay their semester costs in installments (available for fall and spring semesters only). Plans are interest free and are available in 6, 5, or 4 monthly installments. There is a $30 enrollment fee. Payments are always due the 1st of each month, and are made directly to TMS. To enroll or for more options, visit www.trine.afford.com or call 1.800.722.4867.