Experience Trine. Feel the Pride.
Welcome to Thunder Nation!
Congratulations on your acceptance! The Office of Admission looks forward to helping you through the enrollment process.
Please see the below Enrollment Checklist to help you with all the steps to complete your enrollment to Trine University.
Ready to begin? Enrollment Checklist
Outside scholarship opportunities are abundant and can be found on our financial aid page. We encourage all students to check them out as soon as possible to meet all deadlines.
- Activate your MyTrineFAOpens in new window account online to have access to all your financial aid information.
- Submit all requested documents to financial aid.
- Review and accept/decline awards through MyTrineFA.
During SOAR (Student Orientation and Registration), new students and their families come to campus for a day to meet other students in the incoming class, meet one-on-one with their academic advisors to register for fall classes, meet coaches, check out housing and roommate information, visit the financial aid office if necessary, get their student IDs, set up email, and much more!
Office of Admission
1 University Ave
Angola, IN 46703
1 University Ave
Angola, IN 46703
The required immunizations are:
- MMR – Measles, Mumps, Rubella (series of two)
- Tetanus/Diphtheria or Tdap (within last 10 years)
- Varicella – Chicken Pox (series of two or documented history of disease)
- Meningococcal or Menactra or MCV4 (given after the age of 16) – is not the Meningitis B vaccine
- Hepatitis B (series of three)
- Polio (series of four) Adults are recommended to not get this if you did not already have the series
- Tuberculosis (International students only) QuantiFERON Gold Blood test must be from the US within the last 3 years
Immunization records will be collected by our Student Health Center using MedProctor. You will submit your immunization records by doing the following:
- Visit medproctor.com
- Click Register / Login
- Type in your Trine email address. *It is important to use your Trine email address*
- Type in your information. *You will need to know your student ID number*
- Upload your immunization records via PDF or picture file.
If any questions arise while using MedProctor, you can use the “Chat Now” feature in the bottom right-hand corner for assistance.
In addition to the required immunizations, all incoming international students are required to have a QuantiFERON gold blood TB Test completed in the United States.
All incoming students must submit completed immunization records by the appropriate deadline for their enrollment semester. If you would like to claim an exemption from required immunizations, please fill out the exemption form and return to the Health Center.
Credit/debt card or ACH payments can be made online.
- American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa are accepted online with a 2.75% service fee.
- eCheck/ACH (no additional fee) - funds will be taken from the bank account you designate.
Monthly Payment Plans
Monthly payment plans are available through Nelnet Campus Commerce for students who wish to pay their semester costs in installments (available for fall and spring semesters only). Plans are interest free and are available in 6, 5, or 4 monthly installments. There is a $35 enrollment fee. Payments are processed automatically on the 1st or 15th of each month, depending on which date you select. For more information or to enroll, go to mycollegepaymentplan.com/trineuniversity or call 800.609.8056.
Please contact Student Accounts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.347.4878, option 4 with any questions.
Have a question?
We're here to help. Our admissions team would love to speak to you and answer all of your admissions questions.
At Trine we take great pride in who we are and in accomplishing our mission of preparing our students to succeed, lead and serve. We are committed to providing you with an extraordinary learning experience in a fun and beautiful environment.
Learn in Community
Download a Trine Virtual Background
Ready to show your classmates you've chosen Trine? Download a Trine virtual background to show you're part of the Pride.
Zoom / Virtual Backgrounds
*Based on 2020 Trine University Graduating Class Knowledge Rate of 86.6%, 350 of 404 responding. Compared to 2020 Graduation Class National Knowledge Rate of 66% from 549,972 total recorded.