As a member of the University Advancement team, this position provides leadership and coordination for the activities of the Office of University Advancement. This position assists the Office of University Advancement with operational and administrative functions that require a thorough knowledge of University policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the efficient utilization of the Office of University Advancement through development and coordination of complex calendar of appointments, meetings, and University and community functions with individuals and groups.
- Coordinates and monitors the Office of University Advancement’s operating budget including ordering supplies & giveaways, expense reports and office resources
- Coordinates the flow of incoming communications and outgoing communications by receiving, routing, and/or responding to incoming communications and determining the appropriate staff member, office, or department for outgoing communications.
- Organization of the Office of University Advancement’s mailings from alumni, community, business or foundations, and Endowment information
- Coordination of the University’s Books & Beyond program’s communication from students to donors/alumni
- Assists with keeping the alumni software system up-to-date including, but not limited to updating alumni information, adding new employee hire information, updating terminated employees and obituaries
- Assists with the facilitation of efficient and cost-effective official travel for the Office of University Advancement by making travel arrangements and preparing associated approval forms and expense reports
- Promotes a positive image of the University by greeting and receiving visitors to the Office of University Advancement, responding to inquires from diverse University public (students, faculty, staff, alumni, and donors)
- Provides assistance to the Office of University Advancement’s staff with special events including but not limited to: the Golf Outing, Homecoming, Gala, and other events.
- Responsible for recruitment, timecard management, and working with the Office of Human Resources regarding the department’s student workers.
- Assist with the coordination of the donor endowment and scholarship stewardship
- Prepare and administer internal reporting to appropriate departments
- Maintains the office of University Advancement’s subscriptions
- Serves as a steward of highly confidential information and acts as a trustworthy liaison between the Office of University Advancement and internal and external stakeholders on key matters.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Two to Four years of Administrative Support experience.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.