After Admission - International Graduate Degrees
Congratulations on your acceptance to Trine University!
You are about to create great memories of exciting challenges and countless opportunities in the United States and at Trine. In order to help you get started, please see the following checklist:
- Pay international enrollment fee.
- Apply for a student visa and pay necessary visa and SEVIS fees.
- Prepare for your visa interviewOpens in new window.
- Submit Student Immunization Record to the Student Health Center.
- Review the Plan Your Arrival page.
- See the Orientation page for your specific orientation schedule.
- Plan to pay your tuition and fees before or during Orientation & Registration.
Please note that on-campus housing in not available for graduate students. Please see off-campus housing information below.
- Housing - http://www.apartments.comOpens in new window
- Rent.com - http://www.rent.com/
- Apartmentlist: https://www.apartmentlist.com
- Opens in new windowLocal Real Estate Listings
- Local Newspaper and other local community papers
Request for Admission Support:
Please fill out this form if you wish to defer your admission to Trine University.
Director of International Community Services