For the latest information on our Fall Semester please visit -
Friends at the fountain

International Application - Graduate Degrees

International Graduate/Master's Degree application

  • Complete the International Graduate/Master's degree application (completing degree in U.S.)

Fall 2020, Spring 2021, Summer 2021

  • Provide the following:
    • Academic transcripts
    • Financial guarantee (U.S. Department of Homeland Security requires all international students to demonstrate ability to pay fees.)
    • Copy of passport
    • Statement of purpose (explaining your desire to pursue a graduate degree)
    • Resume/CV
    • GRE/GMAT (is recommended)
    • English placement test score of:

Opens in new windo

Seated classes are offered at Trine University's Detroit Education Center.

Questions? Contact your International Admission Counselor:

Will Reynolds
(Last/Surname starting with A - C)
(260) 665-4780 | email

Srijana Sharma (Last/Surname starting with D - Z)
(260) 665-4869 | email