Estimated International Tuition and Fees
Below is the amount of funds you will need at Trine University for fall and spring semesters of 2021-2022. The charts below exclude expenses for dependents and living expenses and tuition for the summer. Students are responsible for their tuition and fees upon Registration. Tuition charges are assessed based on the full-time status for which the student is enrolled. Book fees are not included for the bachelor program.
2021-2022 Academic Year
Summer tuition and fees not included
|Non - Engineering
|Science Majors||Engineering Majors|
|ONE-TIME Intl Enrollment Fee||$500||$500||$500|
|ONE-TIME Housing deposit||$150||$150||$150|
|Intl Health Insurance||$1,499||$1,499||$1,499|
|Housing & Meal Plan||$11,700||$11,700||$11,700|
|Parking Permit Fee**||$120||$120||$120|
|Total Annual Estimate ***||$47,649||$47,979||$51,029|
Spring Semester 2022 tuition and fees due by December 11, 2021.
HOW TO PAY
- ONE-TIME PAYMENT:
- WIRE TRANSFER:
- Fifth Third Bank
- ABA: 042000314
- Account: 7650235828
- Swift Code: FTBCUS3C
- MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN:
- 4-month payment plan: must enroll no later than January 10 for spring semester of 2022.
- Cost to Participate in Monthly Payment Plan:
- $35 non-refundable enrollment fee per semester
- $30 non-refundable fee if a payment is returned
- Important Notes for Monthly Payment Plan:
- Monthly payments will pull from your account automatically.
- Monthly payments are not available for Term II and Summer sessions.
- Steps to Enroll:
- Log into myPortal
- Click on the Student tab (top of page)
- Click on Student Account Center (left-hand side)
- Click on 'View or Pay My Bill'
Find out about our scholarships for international undergraduate students.