International Tuition and Fees - Graduate Degrees
Below is the amount of funds you will need at Trine University for fall/spring semester of 2020-2021. The chart below excludes personal living expenses, dependent expenses, and summer tuition. Students are responsible for their tuition and fees upon Registration. Tuition charges are assessed based on full-time status for which the student is enrolled.
Masters Programs (MBA, MSEM, MSBA, MSIS)
2021-2022 Academic Semester
|6-Credits per semester Track||9-Credits per semester Track|
|ONE-TIME International Enrollment Fee||$500||$500|
|Total Semester Estimate **||$4,200||$5,925|
Fall Semester 2021 tuition and fees due by August 1, 2021.
Spring Semester 2022 tuition and fees due by January 7, 2022.
- ONE-TIME PAYMENT:
- WIRE TRANSFER:
- Fifth Third Bank
- ABA: 042000314
- Account: 7650235828
- Swift Code: FTBCUS3C
- MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN:
- 4-month payment plan: must enroll no later than January 7 for spring semester of 2022.
- Cost to Participate in Monthly Payment Plan:
- $35 non-refundable enrollment fee per semester
- $30 non-refundable fee if a payment is returned
- Important Notes for Monthly Payment Plan:
- Monthly payments will pull from your account automatically.
- Monthly payments are not available for Term II and Summer sessions.
- Steps to Enroll:
- Log into myPortal
- Click on the Student tab (top of page)
- Click on Student Account Center (left-hand side)
- Click on 'View or Pay My Bill'