International Health Services - Graduate Degrees*

doctor's bag

Trine requires all matriculated international students to purchase Trine University International Student Health Insurance, which is partnered through United HealthcareOpens in new window. Review the details of the plan carefully. This insurance coverage is for the entire year so that you will be covered whether or not you are enrolled each semester.  The invoice will show each semester.

Medical Plan   Activate - login to account

Quick Links to International Student Coverage Info:

- Certificate of International Student Coverage
- International Student Coverage Summary Brochure

*Note: ALL international students on an F-1 visa must have health insurance through Trine University. Waivers will only be provided for sponsored students (government sponsor, employer). Individual and private insurance plan purchased by student DOES NOT qualify for a waiver.

Waiver Due Date: Those on an F-1 visa who have sponsored health insurance must upload proof of sponsored health insurance in MyPortal by Wednesday before classes begin. Any uploads after this date will not be waived. Proof of Insurance Form can be uploaded in MyPortal.