How to Apply - Undergraduate Degrees
1) Request for more information
- Questions regarding Trine? Fill out a quick inquiry form.
2) Meet International Students
- Want to hear more from a student's perspective? Ask our international ambassadors.
3) Apply to Trine
- Complete the International Undergraduate/Bachelor's Degree Application below!
Spring (January) 2024
Fall (August) 2024 / Spring (January) 2025
You will need to provide the following documents:
- Academic transcripts
- Financial guarantee (U.S. Department of Homeland Security requires all international students to demonstrate ability to pay fees.)
- Copy of passport
- English placement test score of:
- IBT TOEFL 71 (code is 1811)
- PTE 50
- IELTS 6.0 overall
- Duolingo 95
- NETPAW - B2
- GETPAW - B2 (中高級)
Questions? Contact your International Admission Counselor:
1.855.667.6237 | firstname.lastname@example.org