Course Search

Interested in seeing what's available for the upcoming semester? Click on the video below to see detailed instructions on how to find available courses through Link: MyPortal

Ready to apply and become a Trine Dual Enrollment student, GREAT!

You can start the process of applying with just a few quick steps.

  1. First, click the application link below to fill out your basic application. Once you have finished the application, you will receive an automated email within 24 hours discussing your next steps and this email also contains your Thunder ID. Your Thunder ID is your student ID. You may want to save this email.
  2. Once you have your Thunder ID, you can then click the Student Agreement Form link below to complete the next step. This form will be signed by you and your parent. The student agreement form has important information about expectations, billing, and course material.
  3. Lastly, Trine will need your transcript. This step will be completed by your school counselor. School counselors will send your Transcripts to Trines Parchment account.

ApplicationStudent Agreement Form

Now that you have completed your application and student agreement form and your counselor has submitted your transcripts, its time to enroll in some courses. Dual enrollment students cannot enroll themselves in courses, this can only be done by Dual Enrollment staff. To enroll in a course, follow the options below:

  1. Talk to your counselor, let them know which classes you are interested in and they can submit a request (Preferred method for non-homeschool students)  
  2. Contact us directly (best for homeschool students)
  3. Important reminder, students must meet pre-requisites before being enrolled in a course
Students taking Dual enrollment: 

Taking dual enrollment courses is a great way to get college experience while saving time and money. You the student need to monitor your status. Remember this is the beginning of your college records. 

Monitor your Status:

  • Ensure you are enrolled in the class you are planning to take. Do you have access to the class? If not, contact your guidance counselor or Trine's Dual Enrollment Department right away. 
  • Check your Trine email for important information. 
  • Monitor your academic progress
    • Financial aid recipients must maintain satisfactory academic progress. Things to consider:
      • Maintain a minimum grade point average. 
      • Complete courses that you enroll in (or drop before the cut-off date). If you do not drop the course promptly it can result in a withdrawal (W) on your college transcript.  
      • Students should also be aware that taking a large amount of dual enrollment may limit what the student can take when pursuing a degree. If a student cannot reach full-time status, this may impact their financial aid. 

Visit our Financial Aid Page for more information.