We are thrilled you have joined one of the best Universities in the Midwest!
You represent Trine University every day - whether through providing academic support, maintaining our extensive facilities, teaching in the classroom, or supporting our administration - and you play an important role in helping advance the quality and mission of this University.
Dining on Campus (main campus)
Bon AppetitOpens in new window provides four on campus food service locations:
- Support the Trine University Thunder with free admission to athletic eventsOpens in new window*
*some tournament restrictions apply
- Zollner Golf Course - Enjoy discounted green fees
Opens in new window
Trine University has been and remains committed to Title IX and to the goals of eliminating sexual violence, sexual harassment and sexual discrimination.
Opens in new window
Campus safety provides a variety of services to students, faculty and staff. They can be contacted any time of day or night with officers on duty 24/7 - 365 days a year.
- Need a tire inflated, a jump start or lock your keys in your vehicle? Call campus safety.
- Need your dorm, office or classroom unlocked? Call campus safety.
- Studying or working late and would like a safety escort to your dorm or vehicle? Call campus safety.
Call 24 hours a day - 260-316-1877
Parking (main campus)
Parking Permits are required for all faculty and staff
- Registration instructionsOpens in new window
Trine University uses Regroup Alerts to notify students, faculty and staff of all emergencies that might occur on or around the main Angola campus and outlying Education Centers. This mass notification system sends alerts for situations of severe weather, medical emergencies and other types of crisis situations.
- Occurs annually in fall
- Wellness credit offered for completion (January 1st effective date for those employees enrolled in Trine's medical plan)
Benefit Open Enrollment
- Occurs annually each fall
- January 1st effective date for benefit selections made during Open Enrollment
- Trine is a bi-weekly payor, paying employees every other Friday
- If a payday falls on a holiday, the pay date will move forward one day
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Some benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, flex spending, HSA accounts
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with an employer paid employee life policy valued at 1½ times annual salary
- Financial Insurance – employer paid Long Term Disability and voluntary Short-Term Disability, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, and Critical Illness options are available
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for an employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service, undergraduate education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children. After one year of full-time service, graduate education benefits are available for employees.
Additional details regarding Trine's benefits can be found on the Trine Benefit Summary.